Thanks to all who joined us on Saturday, October 12th, for another great Open House… See you again next time!
Join us in the shop or online – we’re so happy to celebrate with you again this year! Check out the great deals and details…
Visit us in Bath, Maine for our Annual Sale & Celebration! Saturday, October 12th, 10am – 4pm & HALCYONYARN.COM (Saturday & Sunday)
In the shop:
- Our open house has sales and savings – check back next year for details!
- Louët North America Pop-Up Showroom! Test drive fabulous Louët spinning wheels and the David, Spring, Erica, and Jane Looms with Pam and David Van Stralen. Have a Louët wheel? Spinning Wheel tune-ups are just $25 with the experts!
- Hot local cider & snacks all day!
- Fiber arts demonstrations in Spinning, Wet & Needle Felting, Fiber Color-Blending, Lucet, and Weaving.
- Community Indigo Vat!
- Bring (or buy) yarn, fiber, or small articles of clothing/yardage to dip for free in our community indigo vats! Items should be clean and natural fibers (wool, cotton, linen, silk, hemp, alpaca…) work best. No experience necessary, it’s fun for all ages!
Check back next year for savings details!
Can’t make it to the store? Shop online until midnight Sunday and you’ll receive the same great discount as if you were in the store! We’ll be posting all day on Instagram and Facebook too, hope you’ll follow along!
We look forward to seeing you soon!