Rug Hooking Jan/Feb 2023
* Middle Age Marvels: Celebrating Medieval Tapestries with Modern Interpretations / by Judith M. McLean.
* Lift Every Voice: Elizabeth Catlett's Trailblazing Prints Inspire a New Generation / by Maddy Fraioli.
* The Incredible Shrinking Food: Use Up that Leftover Linen by Hooking Mini Morsels / by Kelly Laaper.
* Beautiful and Broken: Rug Hooking Enables Artist Judith Strickler to Express Both Hope and Despair / by Rebecca Martin.
* Get Cosy: Hooking Tea Warmers Helps Keep a Guild Connected / by Betty Giroux.
* Perfect Harmony: Making a Bag to Match the Outfit / by Tatiana Knodel
• If ordering qty greater than 2, expected shipping No back orders.