Tess Cotton Yarn∼
Yarn line #048
Tess Cotton Yarn description:
This loosely spun cotton roving has some variation in thickness along its length. Due to its soft spin, it is not recommended in warps. Its fluffy nature makes it a welcome addition to baby blankets, pillows, and other items that may be close to the skin. In knitting and crochet it is a delight. Expect 10-15% shrinkage when washed.
Care: Hand or machine wash gently.
- Sold on cones by weight. Actual price may vary based upon actual cone weight. Pricing 0.9~1.1 lb cone:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $44.95/lb., 1+
- • $40.00/lb., 2+
Tess Cotton Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 96% cotton, 4% nylon
• Gauge is K: 5 stitches/in on sz 8 • C: 2.75-2.5 stitches/in on sz I-9 to K-10.5
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 12
• Weaving tabby sett weft only
• Weaving twill sett weft only
• Yardage: 740 yards/lb
-   • 740 yards/0.9~1.1 lb cone
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Natural Textures Sample Card for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: