Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Super Fine Yarn∼
Yarn line #060
vendor color: 3 COLONIALBLUE
Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Super Fine Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 100% Cotton
• Gauge is K: N/A • C: 5.5-8 stitches/in on sz B-1 to E-4
• Super Fine
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 24
• Weaving tabby sett 12
• Weaving twill sett 18
• Yardage: 1600 yards/lb
-   • 800 yards/.5 lb tube
Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Super Fine Yarn description:
This warp yarn has a matte surface that produces a more rustic, country look than Pearl Cotton
• Perfect warp yarn for rag rugs, coverlets, tapestries and other off loom projects
• The broad color range allows matching of the warp with rags and other weft materials.
• More supple than linen and more resistant to abrasion
• Knitters and Crocheters: It's great for carry-all bags if you use multiple strands.
Care: These cotton yarns may be machine washed and dried. Use cold/warm water and no bleach on the colors. Darker colors may not be totally color fast. As always, when using highly contrasting colors we recommend sampling and washing. If bleeding is a problem, skein and pre-wash the yarn until wash water runs clear and hang to dry. All colors will soften with prolonged exposure to light and repeated washings.
• Please note, although items 059, 060 and 061 have some of the same colors, dye lots may vary in each item. Call if you need colors match exactly to each other.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: