Bartlettyarn Maine Wool YarnItem: 12024100 Color:2410 Scotia
- • $9.70, 1+
- • $8.60, 8+
- • $7.25, 50+
Find yarns to go with this colorFeel & see with a yarn sample card: New England Yarns Sample Card for $3.50/ea.
- Unit: 4 oz hank.
- Fiber content: 100% Wool.
- Knit gauge: 5 on sz 7 to 8.
- Yards/pound: 800.
- Knitting weight: Medium.
- Standard yarn weight number: 4.
- Yardage/unit: 200 yards / 4 oz hank.
- Wraps/inch: 10 (wpi).
- Weaving tabby sett: 6.
- Weaving twill sett: 8.
Available colors, click to select:
Bartlettyarn Maine Wool is a 100% wool, 2-ply, woolen spun, worsted weight yarn:
• soft, lofty wool with a homespun appearance
• large array of heathered colors, reminiscent of
Maine where the yarn is produced
• yarn retains some of its natural lanolin so it is
water repellent making it an excellent choice for
sweaters, hats, or mittens
• perfect for woven blankets and knit or woven fabric
which is to be felted
Bartlettyarn Maine Wool Yarn is wonderful in these book based projects:
|Book name: Hand Gear for the Family|
WOMEN'S WRISTERS, on pg. 14.
Materials needed: size 4 double point needles.
Yarn used: Bartlettyarn Maine Wool Yarn.