Lamb's Pride Bulky Yarn∼
Yarn line #123
Lamb's Pride Bulky Yarn description:
A softly spun singles yarn:
• perfect for Icelandic sweaters (soft enough to wear next to your skin)
• both bulky and worsted weights come in the same colors
• a favorite of knitters and crocheters
• weavers enjoy working with this yarn too especially as a weft for blankets
• a top selling choice for knit/crochet felting Work oversize then felt
• weavers delight in its use as weft for woven jackets blankets throws and Navajo style weaving
- Pricing 4 oz ball:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $11.95, 1+
- • $10.75, 8+
- • $9.50, 50+
Lamb's Pride Bulky Yarn details:
Fiber content: 85% wool, 15% mohair. Gauge is K: 3 stitches/in on sz 10-10.5 • C: 2-1.38 stitches/in on sz K-10.5 to M-13. Yardage: 500 yards/lb. ( 125 yards/4 oz ball. ) Bulky yarn, standard yarn weight 5. Wraps/inch (wpi) 8. Weaving tabby sett 4. Weaving twill sett 6.
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Sample Card – Worsted & Bulky Weights for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: