Kromski Sonata Double-Treadle Spinning Wheel, Mahogany
The Sonata, from the Kromskis of Poland, features the classical architecture and design concepts of all other Kromski wheels. It is also a full-size spinning wheel that folds and packs away as a small package, making it perfect for traveling, guild and festival gatherings or simply storage when not in use. No need to compromise on function or beauty with the Sonata.
* Ratios: 6.7, 12.5, 14 to 1
* wheel diameter - 19 in
* folded dimensions: 22 in by 19 in
* 3/8 in orifice: height - 30 in, but can be raised as much as 2 in
* bobbin size - full 4 oz.; 3 included; will fit all other Kromski wheels
* single drive with Scotch tension
* also includes threading hook, attached Lazy Kate and bottle of spinning wheel oil; uses an elastic drive band, padded carry bag
* ball bearings on wheel crank; flyer bearings are PETP TX, a modern, high strength material with excellent wear resistance, stability and excellent coefficient of friction in part because it incorporates a uniformly dispersed solid lubricant.
* weight - 11.5 lbs.
Available with a clear factory finish.
Please note that this item cannot be returned except in case of manufacturer defect.
This item may ship directly from the manufacturer separately from other items in your order. Spinning wheels and multi-shaft looms ship free! Valid on new orders for multi-shaft looms or spinning wheels with standard ground shipping in continental USA only. May not be combined with other offers. Most looms ship in 2 - 6 weeks, wheels in 1-2 weeks. More Info.