Swedish Cotton Warp, 12/6, 12/9 or 12/15 (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn∼
Yarn line #080
Swedish Cotton Warp, 12/6, 12/9 or 12/15 (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn description:
These Swedish-made warp yarns have a very firm twist and are a smooth faced cotton that make a great rug or tapestry warp. The natural color takes dyes well and the strength and twist of this yarn gives to a crisp finish for your rugs. Create your own net bags using knit or crochet or netting techniques. These are also known as Seine Twine or Fiskgarn.
Please note the difference in these three warps:
• color 001 is 12/6 count warp yarn
• color 002 is 12/9 count warp yarn
• color 003 is 12/15 count warp yarn
Please order accordingly. All are a natural color.
- Pricing 500 g tube:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $30.25, 1+
- • $26.50, 2.00+
Swedish Cotton Warp, 12/6, 12/9 or 12/15 (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 100% cotton
• Gauge is K: Sample beginning with a sz 8 needle• C: Sample beginning with medium hook
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 28/24/18
• Weaving tabby sett 12/10/8 epi
• Weaving twill sett 15/12/10 epi
- • 1560, 1000, 740 yards/500 g tube
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Warps & More Warps Sample Card - Wool and Linen Rug and Tapestry Warps for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: