Swedish Cotton Warp, (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn∼
Yarn line #080
Swedish Cotton Warp, (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn description:
These Swedish-made warp yarns have a very firm twist and are a smooth faced cotton that make a great rug or tapestry warp. The natural color takes dyes well and the strength and twist of this yarn gives to a crisp finish for your rugs. Create your own net bags using knit or crochet or netting techniques. These are also known as Seine Twine or Fiskgarn. Available in 12/6, 12/9 or 12/15, all are a natural off-white color.
• color 001 is 12/6 count warp yarn
• color 002 is 12/9 count warp yarn
• color 003 is 12/15 count warp yarn
- Pricing 500 g tube:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $39.00, 1+
- • $35.00, 2.00+
Swedish Cotton Warp, (Seine Twine, Fiskgarn) Warp Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 100% cotton
• Gauge is K: Sample beginning with a sz 8 needle• C: Sample beginning with medium hook
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 28/24/18
• Weaving tabby sett 12/10/8 epi
• Weaving twill sett 15/12/10 epi
- • 1560, 1000, 740 yards/500 g tube
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Warps & More Warps Sample Card - Wool and Linen Rug and Tapestry Warps for 3.75/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: