Tot Toppers Little Sister Knitting Pattern
Author: Kate Oates
This casually cozy kid's cardigan is knit seamlessly from the top down in DK to light worsted weight yarn. The top down construction makes it easy to customize sleeve and body lengths for all heights and sizes. This project is suitable for beginners looking for a challenge.
• Sizes: 6 months (12 months, 2 years, 4 years)[6 years, 8 years]
• Gauge: 20 sts and 36 rows to 4" in garter stitch using US 7 knitting needles.
• Yarn: 300 (400, 500, 600)[700, 800] yards DK weight to light worsted weight yarn.
• Materials: Size US 7 circular needle and set of 5 DPN's, crochet hook suitable for provisional cast on, stitch markers.
Item Number: 43705100
• If ordering qty greater than 7, expected shipping 1-2 weeks.
Related items: US 7 circular needle, US 7 double-pointed needles, crochet hook, stitch markers Pattern gauge: 5 sts to 1" in garter st on US 7 needles Yarn weight: Light Yardage needed: 300-800 yards
print version: this pattern is also available as a pdf download.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: