Knitter's Block Kit
The newly designed Knitter's Block Kit has everything you need to block your handknits. Great for finishing crochet and woven pieces as well.
Kit includes: 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles), 40 stainless steel T-pins, 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece and a sturdy jute bag to contain the kit. Squares make a 36" X 36" square.
Knitter's Block has these great features:
* Very low, lightly barbed pile - fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
* Versatile - can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
* Thick backing of waterproof EVA - suitable for use on any surface since moisture won't seep through, holds pins firmly in place
* Heat Resistant - essential for steam blocking
* Compact - blocks are stored in a sturdy 14" x 14" bag
Buy two and save on kits for really big pieces!
Item Number: 70610200
Save with bulk prices:
(when you buy 2 or more)
Expected shipping 2-4 weeks. This item may ship separately from other items in order. More Info.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: