Lucy Cotton Linen Yarn∼
Yarn line #050
Lucy Cotton Linen Yarn description:
Lucy is a textured yarn made of a blend of cotton and linen consistently rippled along its entire length. The natural darker tone of the linen contrasts with the whiter cotton to create added visual effect. Expect 10-15% shrinkage when washed.
Care: Hand or machine wash.
- Sold on cones by weight. Actual price may vary based upon actual cone weight. Pricing ~1 lb: wt. +/- 30%:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $45.40/lb., 1+
- • $40.40/lb., 5+
Lucy Cotton Linen Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 80% Cotton, 20% Linen
• Gauge is K: 5 stitches/in on sz 8 • C: 2.75-2.5 stitches/in on sz I-9 to K-10.5
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 14
• Weaving tabby sett 8
• Weaving twill sett 10
• Yardage: 725 yards/lb
-   • 725 yards/~1 lb: wt. +/- 30%
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Natural Textures Sample Card for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: