Cotton Fleece Yarn∼
Yarn line #128
Cotton Fleece Yarn description:
A luxury yarn for knitters, crocheters, and weavers that is great in all seasons!
• soft pastels and bold, bright color choices
• DK to worsted weight size allows a broad range of knitting and crochet pattern choices
• great for the new DK knitting patterns
• suitable for warp or weft
• wonderful yarns for children's' sweaters, all-season
throws, and much more
Cotton Fleece and Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep possess a unique combination of two wonderful fibers. The softness and ease of care of cotton is coupled with the spring and elasticity of wool. Use the yarn for light and airy pieces with more rebound than you usually associate with cotton. Textured stitches hold beautifully because of the 24-ply cable structure and the broad color selection makes finding colors easy.
- Pricing 3.5 oz skein:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $12.75, 1+
- • $11.25, 8+
- • $10.20, 45+
- • Some colors on clearance: $9.99/ea
Cotton Fleece Yarn details:
Fiber content: 80% Cotton, 20% Merino wool. Gauge is K: 5 to 5.5 stitches/in on sz 5 to 6 • C: 3-4 Stitches/in on sz 7 to I-9. Yardage: 980 yards/lb. ( 215 yards/3.5 oz skein. ) Light yarn, standard yarn weight 3. Wraps/inch (wpi) 16. Weaving tabby sett 8 to 10. Weaving twill sett 12 to 15.
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece Sample Card for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: