Cotton Fine Super Fine Yarn∼
Yarn line #129
vendor color: CF 100 CottonBall
Cotton Fine Super Fine Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 80% cotton, 20% merino wool
• Gauge is K: 6.5 stitches/in on sz 2 • C: 5.5-8 stitches/in on sz B-1 to E-4
• Super Fine
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 24
• Weaving tabby sett 12
• Weaving twill sett 18
• Yardage: 2000 yards/lb
- • 1000 yards/8 oz cone
Cotton Fine Super Fine Yarn description:
What a luxurious and versatile yarn! Great for all seasons, get to know Cotton Fine.
• machine knitters and weavers love easy-to-use cone put-up of Cotton Fine
• knitting yarn tip: A wonderful light weight yarn for lace work, baby clothing, and fine gauge knitwear
• Weaving Yarn Tip: Try using the Cotton Fine as weft in overshot patterns with a warp of 10/2 Pearl Cotton or Homestead Cotton. Also use this for throws and yardage for garments.
Cotton Fleece and Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep possess a unique combination of two wonderful fibers. The softness and ease of care of cotton is coupled with the spring and elasticity of wool. Use the yarn for light and airy pieces with more rebound than you usually associate with cotton. Textured stitches hold beautifully because of the 24-ply cable structure and the broad color selection makes finding colors easy.
Please note: Cotton Fine is a special order item. It is available on 8 ounce cones in most of the same colors as Cotton Fleece. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.