Halcyon Yarn’s Annual Open House is tomorrow October 11th, 2014 from 9am-4pm! Come celebrate with us on Saturday and take advantage of the great savings and enjoy the festivities. It comes just once a year, so you don’t want to miss it. Check out our previous post for all the details of the day.
The entire city of Bath, ME will be a buzz with activity as it celebrates Autumnfest, so plan to make a day of it!
Recap: What’s Happening at the Store
The shop will be filled with demonstrators showcasing different fiber arts such as weaving, spinning, rug hooking, crocheting and felting. There will be the ever popular “stash bags” and sales on shop samples. All sale yarns and books will be further reduced for extra savings. *Plus, all purchases that day will receive an additional discount of 10%-25% off. It’s a great time to stock up for cool weather and holiday projects and see the latest ideas and new yarns.
Here’s who and what you’ll see…
- Marianne Dubois – wet and needle felting
- Susan Douglas – fiber blending on a blending board
- Sybil Shiland – floor loom weaving
- Eileen Antell – lucet braiding
- Linda Whiting – tapestry weaving
- Liz Johnson – rigid heddle weaving
- The Tuesday Twisted Spinsters – Halcyon Yarn’s Tuesday spinning group
- Susie Stephenson & Liz Stoyko – rug hooking
- Denice Sharp – spinning funky art yarn
- Betsey Bailey – crochet
- Demos of useful fiber tools
See you tomorrow!