Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Fingering Yarn∼
Yarn line #060
Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Fingering Yarn description:
This warp yarn has a matte surface that produces a more rustic, country look than Pearl Cotton
• Perfect warp yarn for rag rugs, coverlets, tapestries and other off loom projects
• The broad color range allows matching of the warp with rags and other weft materials.
• More supple than linen and more resistant to abrasion
• Knitters and Crocheters: It's great for carry-all bags if you use multiple strands.
Care: These cotton yarns may be machine washed and dried. Use cold/warm water and no bleach on the colors. Darker colors may not be totally color fast. As always, when using highly contrasting colors we recommend sampling and washing. If bleeding is a problem, skein and pre-wash the yarn until wash water runs clear and hang to dry. All colors will soften with prolonged exposure to light and repeated washings.
- Pricing .5 lb tube:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $9.00, 1+
- • $8.20, 8+
Cotton Carpet Warp 8/4 Fingering Yarn details:
Fiber content: 100% Cotton. Gauge is K: N/A • C: 5.5-8 stitches/in on sz B-1 to E-4. Yardage: 1600 yards/lb. ( 800 yards/.5 lb tube. ) Fingering yarn, standard yarn weight 1. Wraps/inch (wpi) 28. Weaving tabby sett 12. Weaving twill sett 18.
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Cotton Carpet Warps Sample Card for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: