Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn∼
Yarn line #120
Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn description:
Bartlettyarn Maine Wool is a 100% wool, 2-ply, woolen spun, worsted weight yarn:
• soft, lofty wool with a homespun appearance
• large array of heathered colors, reminiscent of Maine where the yarn is produced.
• yarn retains some of its natural lanolin so it is water repellent making it an excellent choice for sweaters, hats, or mittens.
• perfect for woven blankets and knit or woven fabric
which is to be felted.
- Pricing 4 oz hank:
- Mix colors for discounts!
- • $9.70, 1+
- • $8.60, 8+
- • $7.25, 50+
Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn details:
Fiber content: 100% Wool. Gauge is K: 4.5-5 stitches/in on sz 7 to 8 • C: 2.75-2.5 stitches/in on sz I-9 to K-10.5. Yardage: 800 yards/lb. ( 200 yards/4 oz hank. ) Medium yarn, standard yarn weight 4. Wraps/inch (wpi) 10. Weaving tabby sett 6. Weaving twill sett 8.
Feel & see with a yarn sample card: Bartlett Yarns Printed Sample Cards for 3.50/ea.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: