Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn∼
Yarn line #120
vendor color: BlackberryFisherman 2 ply
Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn details:
• Fiber content: 100% Wool
• Gauge is K: 4.5-5 stitches/in on sz 7 to 8 • C: 2.75-2.5 stitches/in on sz I-9 to K-10.5
• Wraps/inch (wpi) 10
• Weaving tabby sett 6
• Weaving twill sett 8
• Yardage: 800 yards/lb
- • 200 yards/4 oz hank
Bartlettyarns Maine Wool Yarn description:
Bartlettyarn Maine Wool is a 100% wool, 2-ply, woolen spun, worsted weight yarn:
• soft, lofty wool with a homespun appearance
• large array of heathered colors, reminiscent of Maine where the yarn is produced.
• yarn retains some of its natural lanolin so it is water repellent making it an excellent choice for sweaters, hats, or mittens.
• perfect for woven blankets and knit or woven fabric which is to be felted.
We have some suggestions!
We've blogged about this: